This weekend, kids all over the country will be graduating school! Let's take a look at the High School Class of 2018, here are 20 Extremely Disappointing Facts About The Class Of 2018:
1. First off, majority of them were born in 2000 or 2001 and they're graduating!
2. They've never lived in a world with monthly texting limits.
3. They never knew a Destiny's Child with four members. They probably don't know Destiny's Child at all.
4. The Motorola Razr phone and pager/beeper are just museum artifacts.
5. Eminem could without a doubt be their dad.
6. If you say, "You sound like a broken record," chances are they won't understand you.
7. This dial up sound has no meaning:
8. The Backstreet Boys and NSYNC have been bands longer than they've been alive.
9. They don't understand where the shutter sound your phone makes when it takes a picture comes from.
10. They've never had the crushing realization that their disposable camera pictures didn't come out well.
11. The song "Waterfalls" by TLC is older than they are.
12. They were born the same year the Playstation 2 and Gameboy Advance came out.
13. You can say with 100% confidence that you have MP3s older than they are.
14. They've always had GPS and have never had to look up directions and print them out.
15. "Roll down your window" has no meaning because all they've ever had to do is push a button.
16. They've never had a late-night AIM chat on AOL interrupted by someone yelling "get off the internet, I need to use the phone!"
17. They've never had to untangle a phone cord, or straighten an antenna for TV reception.
18. The WWE was never the WWF.
19. And chances are they have never burned a CD.
20. They've never experienced the frustration of trying to record your favorite songs from the radio to a tape, only to have the DJ start talking and ruin everything.