A new survey found the average person has to "sugar-coat" how they really feel 11 times a week, either to avoid offending someone, or to not rock the boat.
Here are the ten most common times we feel like we can't say what we really think:
1. When you have to tell someone what you think of their cooking.
2. When a friend asks if you like their outfit.
3. When your significant other asks how they look.
4. When someone shows you a photo of their baby.
5. When there's something wrong with your food at a restaurant.
6. When customer service keeps you on hold for a long time.
7. When your significant other is critical of you in some way.
8. When you get a bad cup of coffee.
9. When there's a baby around that won't stop crying.
10. When someone at work asks you to do something unreasonable.